PT Dufrindo Internasional membuka kesempatan berkarir untuk posisi sebagai:
Country Accounting & Treasury
To produce required financial information to time and quality standards, and to provide management and supervision of the financial team.
- Ensure appropriate controls exist around accounting records and payments taking into account the established segregation of duties across the team.
- Analysis, support and assist Country Finance Director on complex operations related financial activities.
- Monitor and implement the global financial policies and group accounting guidelines.
- Tasks and deadlines monthly closings planification.
- Co-ordinate annual and quarterly audits.
- When financial services are rendered by a shared service center location, liaise and collaborate with the SSC to ensure an adequate service level in relation with the applicable services in scope within his/her area of responsibility.
- Responsible for the definition, execution and follow up of the Group accounting policy.
- Review all General Ledger transaction and reporting processes and procedures and implement performance improvements where appropriate.
- Supervise monthly Country reporting to Dufry corresponding Competence Centre.
- Carry Out Local statutory financial statements.
- Ensure appropriate accurate of the intercompany transactions and its corresponding reconciliation.
- Oversee and optimize daily balance accounts management and supervise bank accounts conciliation.
- Local responsibility for all treasury related tasks, Master Data & Systems based on the guidelines facilitated by the Global Competency Center.
- Monitor, issue and cancel guarantees with internal and external partners.
- Ad hoc projects to support the business in Treasury of Finance related topics.
- Good understanding within Indonesian tax regulations preferable had an experience in tax objection & tax appeal and restitution.
- Monitor & oversee all reporting to Bank Indonesia (SIUL and KPPK)
Ensure appropriate controls exist around accounting records and payments taking into account the established segregation of duties across the team. Monitor and implement the global financial policies and group accounting guidelines. Coordinate the month end closing process. Coordinate external audits. Review all General Ledger transaction and reporting processes and procedure and implement performance improvements where appropriate.
Support and assist the Country Finance Director/ Manager in the analyst of complex operations relating to Accounting and Treasury matters. Management of projects relating to Accounting and Treasury topics. Interacting with IT where the applicable systems are involved. Monitor changes to Accounting or Treasury related regulation and assess their impact on the Accounting and Treasury at country level. Complete and / or supervise the completion of questionnaires from HQ relating to Accounting or Treasury topics. Lead the negotiations of terms with local banks, following the guidelines of Global Treasury. Monitor exchange rate exposure.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree/Post Graduate Degree in Finance/Accountancy or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in International finance experience and Leadership experience
- Required Skill(s): Good Analytical Skills; Tax Advisors
- Preferably Manager/Assistant Manager specialized in Finance – Corporate Finance/Investment/Merchant Banking or equivalent. Experience: Ms Office; ERP Software; Reporting SAP; Navision Systems.